Email email@example.com for consideration.
>IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician will provide professional end user support of corporate computer and network use. The technician will be responsible for hardware and software maintenance, trouble shooting problems, and repairing issues within the PC and network environment. Duties will include imaging, installation, repair, moves, and preventative maintenance of workstations and related systems. This position will require monitoring and responding to Helpdesk tickets as well as telephone, email and desk-side support.
- Knowledge of PC installation, repair, and maintenance. This includes component replacement such as hard drives, power supply, memory, etc.
- Experience with both desktops and laptops
- Experience with printer maintenance and support, both local and networked
- Ability to support Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010 environment
- Active Directory user accounts and password administration
- Maintain inventory and documentation for asset tracking
- Unpacking, installing, and imaging new workstations
- Install and configure operating system and application software
- Moving and redeploying workstations as needed
- Actively monitor Helpdesk tickets with appropriate response, follow-up, documentation, and trend reporting
- Maintain and support a hosted corporate VoIP phone system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
>Service Order Processing Specialist
Service Order Processing Specialist is responsible for performing a combination of roles and responsibilities with focus on taking new sales opportunities from point of sale, through to the provisioning and billing teams. Responsibilities include contract review, order qualification, interpretation of CSR’s, working with sales agents and customers and order generation for submission to appropriate internal teams. This position requires a highly motivated individual who is able to work both as part of a team and individually. Our ideal candidate has an analytical and investigative personality.
- Previous Telecommunications experience
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Product Suite
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Work with sales agents and/or customers in a friendly and efficient manner to assist with data gathering as necessary, to turn sales into orders expeditiously.
- Create new accounts using our internal software for billing and ordering.
- Scrub orders to verify product availability, accurate pricing and appropriate documentation.
- Accurately deliver orders by means of order entry into our internal software to provisioning teams with complete scope of work to be performed.
- Review billing system to make any corrections necessary to product and/or pricing.
- Set up interdepartmental meetings, serving as facilitator to coordinate roll out of multi-location orders with Major Accounts and provisioning teams.
>Major Account Representative
The primary goal of the Major Account Representative is to act as an advisor, customer advocate, and strategic partner to ensure customer satisfaction. As a part of this responsibility, this position will be expected to effectively partner with customers and agents, internal API team members, and external client contacts.
- Troubleshoots customer concerns, works with various internal API departments to find appropriate resolution wherever and whenever possible.
- Ensures all service impacting issues are handled as a first priority by opening trouble tickets, and following up with repair commitments completion and close out notes.
- Manages migration projects for nationwide major accounts with minimum impact to the customer.
- Responds to any inquiries in a timely fashion - including but not limited to: questions, order requests, billing tickets, order clarifications, and jeopardies.
- Ensures that standards of quality and service are consistently met, and communicates potential problems to forestall incidents whenever possible.
Day to Day Tasks :
- Answer phones, resolve and assist in troubleshooting over the phone and provide updates to the customer / agent.
- Have a grasp of the Resolutions Specialist position in order to perform this duty if needed during Resolution off hours.
- Act as the coordination point for major account customers for all order types, migration projects, and billing issues.
- Attend customer meetings and prepare updates to action items in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Assist the credit and collections team with major account customer issues with regards to payment and facilitate resolution.
- Excellent customer service, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to track and complete tasks in a priority and busy environment.
- Experience with Excel and working with large amounts of data.
- Stellar interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry and Bachelor’s degree preferred.
>Service Delivery Specialist
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated quick learner and be able to order telecommunication services, as well as project manage the service installation. As a part of our Service Delivery Team, the focus will be on facilitating, establishing and managing the installation of a suite of telecom products. The Service Delivery Specialist is the single Point of Contact for our end users and sales agents and will manage the implementation process up to the point of service activation.
- Previous Telecommunications experience.
- Understanding of Telecom equipment and/or CPE
- Previous knowledge & processing experience using Local and Access Service requests with respect to Integrated, Internet and Dedicated services (i.e. DSL, T1, number portability).
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, interpersonal and telephone.
- Flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi task and work both in a team and independently.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Minimum two years previous telecom experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Product Suite
>Customer Service Representative
Execute day to day customer service activities in a call center atmosphere for a fast paced nationwide telecom provider, as needed to support Access Point Non- Enterprise customers, as well as our outside agent/sales force. Act as a liaison and primary point of contact between our external customers and internal service delivery and repair/resolution departments.
- Answers inbound telephone calls from customers, and sales agents, employing at all times a professional and courteous phone demeanor.
- Responds to and processes inbound emails from customers, and sales agents within established intervals. Requires exemplary communication/writing skills.
- Conducts initial trouble shooting protocol and opens service affecting trouble tickets to be submitted to the service resolution group to be reported to the underlying service provider for repair.
- Reviews invoicing or billing questions as needed, and opens billing inquiry trouble tickets to be submitted to the billing resolution group to be further researched and corrected.
- Monitors progress of both service affecting and billing tickets submitted, and updates the customer or agent as specified by Access Point published service/ repair intervals.
- Processes requests to change, add, move, or delete services. Provides appropriate paperwork and pricing required to facilitate customer’s needs.
- Maintains working knowledge of Access Point product catalogue, and published process documents as they pertain to providing customers with requested information, and to facilitate account changes, adds, moves, deletions, or account maintenance needs. This includes FCC mandated proprietary network guidelines, and internal Access Point Authorized user guidelines.
- Monitors progress of all change orders, communicates due dates, and any other pertinent information as required.
- Monitors and manages individual work queues to keep work flow at acceptable levels, and to keep customers informed of any open troubles, orders, or requests for information.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
- 2 years Customer Service Experience. Call center setting preferred.
- Telecom Experience preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to cover alternative shifts if required.